1. Change your TV source to the appropriate HDMI port and then this screen displays.
2. Visit google.com/chromecast/setup on a laptop, phone, or tablet and set things up.
5. Input wireless credentials.
6. Confirm the code on your TV.
7. You are ready to cast!
8. I tried YouTube first. I selected "Living Room Chromecast" in the lower right-hand corner.
9. Done! I tried it on my S3, iPad, and XOOM and it worked perfectly!
So far I love Chromecast! It was very easy to setup and it was only $35! I will post a more detailed review once I get a chance to use it more. I do plan on bringing one to my computer lab at school so I can easily display my small screens on the big screen.